Introduction to Agile. 1-2 day training course depending on exact requirements
This course is aimed at teams who have been using Agile for up to a year and need a refresher or else for teams that are about to change the way in which they work.
Agile for stakeholders or some exposure to Scrum
Introduction to Agile
- What is Agile? What is it not?
- How does it differ from traditional projects?
- What are the benefits?
- What are some of the challenges?
- Whe should agile be avoided?
Introduction to Scrum
- Introduction to the Scrum process
- Scrum roles
- Scrum artefacts
- Scrum ceremonies
Introduction to Agile Product Planning
- Product planning vs Task based planning
- Prioritisation and managing the backlog
- Building a product roadmap
- Managing Change
- Managing multiple stakeholders and complex delivery environments
Introduction to Sprint Planning
- Introduction to user stories
- Definition of done
- The sprint planning meeting
- Planning Poker
- The Sprint Demo
- The Sprint Retrospective
Managing a project using Scrum
- Introduction to measures
- Other possible measures for progress
Introduction to Kanban (optional module)
- What is Kanban?
- When should Kanban be used?
- Measuring effectiveness using Kanban
£3,000 per 10 participants per day (Standard Version)
£4,500 when including Kanban, bespoke case studies or other bespoke elements agreed by the client (Bespoke Version). Again per 10 participants and per day.
Included in price
- Training needs analysis workshop
- Free consultancy report (Bespoke Version only)
- All slides and reading materials available online for participants to download
- Comprehensive training feedback so that you can measure the increase in your team’s knowledge and experience
- Confident teams in the fundamentals of agile and scrum
- Actual experience of taking part in an agile project
- Buy-in to the method with an appreciation of it’s benefits and limitations
- First quarter lecture style
- Three quarters workshops and exercises
- Discussion integral to course
- Participants are taken through a case study as if it were a live project
Find out more
If you haven’t already been sent a product catalogue and price list from Magic Milestones you can get in touch below..